new layout

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wanna know who i really am?
My dark hidden self.
It really is quite a puzzle.
Ok, Here goes.
Throwing away empty makeup bottles is hard for me.
Sometimes I change lanes for no reason at all.
And I like to speed, but not more than 11 miles over.
I wish I was a ballerina.
Dreams of the future are my obsession.
Writing essays gives me deep satisfaction.
Also, I like to write notes to teachers on my tests.
To see if they write back, of course.
Crying is a nice pastime. It relieves anxiety.
Photography and the word Love are pleasing to my eyes.
Reading is unlike any experience. Good or bad.
I've always been proud of my poor vision.
Hopefully I can travel to the most romantic, adventurous places in all the earth.
The Father is my beloved, and I am His.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment