new layout

Monday, August 30, 2010

the girl never looked so good

the reflection of my pixy face looks back at me with a curious look.
i'm having that feeling when you get back from a big event with only
the pictures to show from it. the foundation of my makeup still perfectly
intact. the fade of my rose lips tired with smiles. the softness of my hair
flowing against my back. i slip the expensive dress of my glittered arms
and can't decide what to think about first. putting on my a tank top and
shorts the room feels quiet and confused. all the planning of the
event over.. before i have time to sink into sadness my phone lights
up with a message from the boy i love.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loooove this! The simplicity of it is astounding. Its crazy how moments like these are the ones that make the biggest impression. I totally know this exact feeling! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete