new layout

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Evening, About to be that Time Again.

It is 10:11 on Sunday night as I scramble to gather what Augustine was Trying to confess and why Cupid works in mysterious ways.
I check mark my hello kitty to-do list paper with a fake check.
Once again, I sneeze my allergy season into existence, wondering when I penciled in sick time.
Nervousness creeps in my side like a lurking Leviathon for the upcoming days.
Days where I have less than an idea what in God's green earth will happen and can only pray for the energy to simply stay awake.
Oh the teenage dream is what some call it.
The dream part being a little muddled with bathroom passes, work schedules, and fake high school campaign propaganda, but a dream nonetheless.
Now I must ascend on to my eight minute shower break to rinse the hard questions of life off my skin for a moment of warm nothingness mixed with cucumber body wash.
Yet, through the hectic and through the weirdness of this entity we dub senior year, I feel peace as I snuggle up in my loyal bed, because I know I am here for a reason, experiencing every little thing for a reason. And because of this reason I will live every moment. Its worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Loveeee this!! Its so weird that this basically describes my life right now as well. I feel ya girl!

    ReplyDelete