new layout

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Expiration Date

Today, I was in the grocery store picking up some Velvetta Cheese for my mom.
Cool right?
I noticed the expiration date for the cheese was August 30, and i thought to myself... Wow.. I will be a senior in high school then!
Instantly the wheels in my head seriously started rolling!
Time just goes so fast!
This summer will probably be the quickest summer of my life.
I work. I sleep. I get sick. I go to Asia. I love.
Pretty jam-packed if you ask me.
Therefore, with the little moments I have that aren't penciled in I need to have a plan.
As my beautiful teacher once told me, "You have to find a time in the day to let yourself be creative."
Hence blogging.
This will be my summer escape from the madness.
I will chase rapture.
Prove I'm an everyday lunatic.
And attempt to piece words together to write about the every-changing roads I'm winding.

No comments:

Post a Comment