new layout

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Quick Thought I Needed to Scribble Down

Procrastination is my enemy. I hate it. Seriously. I wish it wasn't even an option. The horrible decision toys deceptively with you, making you believe you really WILL get that job done later. But the newsflash is.... ITS SO MUCH HARDER! Putting important things off makes me feel like I am merely existing versus living. It makes me feel like sludge. Because the whole time you are not accomplishing the needed task, a lump sits on your stomach like a tumor. And a bad taste lingers in your throat like strep throat.

The opposite of that is the whole work-ahead-mentality which make you feel like you have Kicked-butt! Such a better option! I have learned that you really have to train dedication. It doesn't last if your parents are making you do it, or your teachers, or your friends. Staying on task comes from self-determination. I have learned about myself that I love the results of powering-through. The sense of accomplishment is so much better than the procrastination route.

No comments:

Post a Comment